Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Challenge Begins


As another blog challenge begins, I am excited to be writing in this blog, as well! Though I may not tweet these posts, I believe they will show up on my Facebook fan page every day along with my posts from my other blog about holistic healing.

My plan for my posting here includes introducing Native American spirituality, introducing Native American astrology, describing each "sign" and the power animal connected to it, and explaining how you can use a medicine wheel for healing. I believe that will fill, if not overload the 31-day extravaganza.

What does Native American spirituality have to offer us in the way of connecting more with ourselves and with nature?

How can we understand ourselves better by taking a look at Native American astrology? Could we learn more about what we came here to do?

What on earth is a medicine wheel and how does it heal? :)

These are some of the questions I will be answering this month right here in this blog. Hope to see you here each day and I welcome your feedback.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment