Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Native American Astrology: More Elk Totem Characteristics...

More Elk Character Traits

People born under the elk sign can be very charming and fascinating people, and they have a great sense of humor. Because of this, people may forgive them more than they would otherwise.

Have you noticed that in your own life?

Because of their quick tempers, people born under this sign sometimes speak without thinking. Their anger or rage may be like a summer storm, passing as quickly as it came, but the hurtful things they said while it happened may not be forgotten so easily or quickly. They can be hypercritical, and often point out the inadequacies they see in others.

As parents, this tendency to say nasty and hurtful things can be harmful over time and is a weakness they need to be aware of so that it doesn’t.

Professions

Elk people are both excellent students and excellent teachers. Sometimes it is when they begin to teach others that they finally settle down in their lives. So any career that involves teaching would be great for them.They love to discover new things, so scientific careers would suit them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment