Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Friday, August 6, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Snow Goose Sign

In Native American Astrology, there are twelve moons and twelve signs that create the astrological system and that form the basis of their twelve-month calendar. Those twelve signs are based on the Native American medicine wheel. In this article, we will look at the first sign.

If you were born between December 22nd and January 20th, then your primary power animal is the snow goose.

Snow Goose

"Snow Geese like everything to be perfect; they are literal nitpickers. They will spend hours happily picking mosquitoes from other their feathers. People born under the sign of the snow goose are perfectionists." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

More Snow Goose characteristics coming your way tomorrow...

See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment