Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Friday, July 30, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom on Friday: Intuitive Reading

There is energy stirring around creativity and passion. Moving to deeper waters and new dimensions, calling forth what you need so that it can manifest in your life.

Questions for Reflection

Your thoughts are powerfully creative. What have you been creating lately? How can you empower your thoughts so that what you create is what you wanted?

How are you handling tension and stress? Are you holding it in or finding ways to release it?

Are there situations in your life that need a breath of fresh air? Take them for a walk in the sunshine and see if any new insights come your way.

Don’t forget to play. Create a little fun in each day. How about splashing around in the water? Pool, ocean, bath. You may need to get yourself into or near the deep water.

How are you at spending time alone or enjoying your own company? If an opportunity comes your way for deepening your connection with yourself, take it. Dive right into it!

Seek Nurture and Comfort

This may be a time to seek comfort in the familiar. Return to what feels safe if things have been feeling uncertain. But don’t seek safety by shutting down emotionally. Stay open to your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment