Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Monday, August 30, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Elk Totem

The Elk

If you were born between November 22nd and December 21st, you were born under the sign of the elk.

Elk Totem Character Traits

"Individuals born under the sign of the elk have a naturally positive outlook on life and are enterprising and full of energy and vitality. People born under this sign are idealists, and this trait seems to keep them going when they face disappointments. They are believers, and they are willing to fight for their beliefs. They are both loyal and independent, and they manage to balance both traits. They are often intuitive, and are always on the lookout for new experiences." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

Because they are so independent, elk people may find it hard to sustain close personal relationships. They want to have a comfortable and familiar, solid home base to come back to after traveling. Though they are ardent and deeply sincere in their relationships, they sometimes choose to sacrifice intimacy and commitment to their need for freedom.

More Elk characteristics coming your way tomorrow...

See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment