Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Friday, August 13, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Red-Tailed Hawk

In this blog post, we will begin to look at the red-tailed hawk. If you were born between March 21st and April 19th, then you were born under the sign of the red-tailed hawk.

Spiritual Gift

"Studying the habits of the red-tailed hawk can teach you about grace, flying, survival, clear-sightedness, intensity, optimism and openness." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

The red-tailed hawk can be called upon to help you rise above a difficult situation and see it from a different perspective, it can help you soar and offer vision and help with identifying your life purpose. This hawk can help you develop intuitive ability and be a catalyst for hope and new ways of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment