Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Native American Astrology: More Snow Goose Totem Character Traits

More Snow Goose Character Traits...


People born under this sign tend to be very practical people who want to have everything in order. They take things seriously but also have a rather dry sense of humor.

If this is your sign, you are likely to be quite independent. And good in a crisis. You are the one that people turn to when there is a crisis. They know they can count on you to be there for them and to remain steady while they fall apart.

You are sometimes quite cautious, yet you have a quiet confidence and can be very strong-willed. You work hard at anything you do and you set standards for yourself and others that are hard to meet. It bothers you to think you have let anyone down, but people let you down quite frequently when they fail to live up to your expectations.

You are often self-critical when you let yourself down and you expect others to be as demanding of themselves in a work environment. You expect them to work as hard and be as disciplined and when they don’t or aren’t, it disappoints you.

You are likely to be highly organized and very good at juggling multiple tasks at once. You are firm but fair in the way you deal with others.

For a free astrology reading, click on the Native American astrology page.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment