Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Monday, August 9, 2010

Native American Astrology: More Otter Characteristics

As a reminder, the otter is your sign if you were born between January 20th and February 15th.

More Otter Character Traits



You have very strong convictions and at times, can seem opinionated. If you believe in something, you are willing to fight for it and you are likely to argue vehemently about it.

Nonetheless, you can be tolerant of people whose opinions differ from yours. Even if you strongly disagree, you are likely to admit when they have a valid argument and accept your difference of opinion.
Despite your strong convictions, you are blessed with the ability to be objective. Though you are often frank and outspoken, you are also a personable and likable companion.

You can be idealistic and romantic but also can be practical. And once you make a commitment, you are committed for life.

Tomorrow, we look at more otter traits...

See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment