Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Monday, August 2, 2010

Intro to Native American Spirituality

"We need to find and self-activate universal wisdom, by remembering and acknowledging that we are magical and universal human beings."—Samantha Britt Williams

Native Americans interact spiritually with the earth, and with all the living things that live on earth. They honor the connection between us all whether we walk on two legs or four and offer ways to connect more deeply to the world around you in both an energetic and a spiritual sense.

The Concept of Animal Medicine

This spiritual approach of finding power animals and spirit animals and animal allies all begins with the belief that they are our relatives, our "relations" and that they have "medicine" to share with us. But this medicine is not the traditional kind that most of us think of when we hear the word.

More on that in the next post! See you tomorrow...

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment