Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Native American Astrology: Are You an Otter?

You are if you were born between January 20th and February 15th. This is the third otter post and we are describing otter personality and character traits...

More Otter Characteristics

You need time alone to recharge and you enjoy your own company. But when you are with others, you are warm and kind and can be friendly and outgoing.

People born under this sign are intelligent, innovative and intuitive, and sometimes adopt an unconventional lifestyle, being drawn to what is unusual or unique.

Once you set a goal, you are undeterred by disappointment, and willing to go against the tide.

You do not appreciate interference from others, and will resist it, even when you know they mean well. You are not likely to be a follower, instead, you are the one who sets the trends.

Though you are capable of warmth and friendliness, at times you can be quite aloof and you do not usually seek out relationships with others. You may have a tendency to withdraw, preferring to be alone.

Professionally, you are likely to be well-suited for leadership roles and work involving research, science, or writing.




Astrology Profile

For a free complete Native American astrology profile, stay here and go to the Native American astrology page.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment