Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Friday, August 20, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Flicker

Flicker Totem Characteristics...

"Individuals born under the sign of the flicker, one of the most perplexing signs, can range from timid, shy, dull, and withdrawn to brilliant, friendly, and famous. They can have a wide range if emotions, and they possess strong parental instincts. Fundamentally, people born under this sign are conservative and home loving by nature. They appreciate the security of a home base to which to retire when the stresses of life become too much to bear." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

Sometimes you can seem to be obstinate and unwilling to compromise, but when you do that, it is because you are trying to hide your insecurity. The people you are closest to see your toughness but they see your tenderness, too.

More flicker characteristics tomorrow...

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment