Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Monday, August 16, 2010

Native American Astrology: Beaver Totem Characteristics

Beaver Character Traits

"People born under the sign of the beaver tend to be slow, methodical, practical, and reserved. They are also stolid, tenacious and determined, possessing tremendous willpower and self-discipline. These people are inclined to stick to tried and tested methods of thinking. Roots are very important to people born under this sign and they need a sense of permanence and security." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

People born under this sign derive their greatest satisfaction from results created or produced by their own efforts, rather than the work of others. They are hardworking and self-motivated and once they identify a goal and go after it, they are likely to achieve it.

More beaver characteristics tomorrow!

See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment