Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Deer



Deer Character Traits...

"People born under the sign of the deer interact with the environment, and investigate, learn, and share ideas. Those born under this intellectual sign value all mental activity, words and ideas. Born under the sign of the most versatile of the medicine wheel animals, these individuals are seldom what they seem. They are true free spirits. People born under the deer sign will usually have several projects going on at any one time—they can thrive on chaos." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

Communication and knowledge are very important to people born under this sign. They love to exchange ideas with others, it lights them up from the inside!

Chameleons

But they can be like chameleons, so you may talk with them one day and find that you are on the same page about an issue, and the next time they see you, new information has occasioned a change of opinion. They also can sometimes be moody and they are easily bored.

More deer characteristics tomorrow...

See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment