Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Monday, August 23, 2010

Native American Astrology: More Sturgeon Characteristics...

Leadership

You are meant to lead but do not function well on a team. Faced with teamwork, you often will end up taking charge.

Generally, you have positive expectations, but sometimes react badly when things do not turn out as you expected. At times like those, it helps to have loved ones around to encourage you and this often helps to restore your self-confidence.

Professions

You are likely to rise to the top in business or commerce but may have standards too high for politics. Any career that offers opportunities for leadership and advancement would be of benefit.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment