Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Native American Astrology: More Flicker Characteristics...

Strong Opinions

You are sometimes opinionated and once someone hurts you or does you wrong, you never forget it and you don’t let them forget it either!
Beneath your sometimes protective exterior, you long for love and understanding and can be sensitive and intuitive, but other people may not always see those traits in you.

Professions

Because people born under this sign are often curious about what other people are thinking and can be very intuitive, they make good investigative journalists. Or politicians.

Flicker people are strongly influenced by their memories from childhood and sometimes get stuck living in the past. However, this makes them good at professions that involve exploration of history.

Because they are so multi-faceted, people born under the sign of the flicker can be good at a variety of professions and just need to choose what most speaks to their hearts.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment