Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Native American Astrology: More Grizzly Bear Characteristics

More Grizzly Bear Character Traits...

If this is your animal sign, you are well-groomed, taking care with your appearance. You are hardworking and reliable. And you are caring and giving. Sometimes, people take advantage of your gentle, dutiful nature and you may find that you tend to choose takers for your intimate relationships.

You are an independent thinker and because of that, you like to think through and solve your problems yourself. Problem solving is a skill for you.

You can be shy but you also can be quietly obstinate. You also can be critical of others and others may see you as having a sharp tongue. You sometimes make hurtful remarks even when you don’t mean to do so.

You often find yourself caring for others and sometimes you resent their demands. However, you are considerate toward others and can be gentle with them.

Professions

You can often be found on the caring professions, and also would do well with a writing career. Any career that requires using your sharp mind would serve you well.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment