Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Native American Astrology: Intro to the Beaver Totem

Native American spirituality is based on the belief that we are all connected to each other and to everything that is. The earth, the animals, the moon, the sun – they are all our relations. Native American astrology is based on the medicine wheel and it uses a twelve-month calendar, connecting a power animal to each calendar month.

That animal helps to define your character traits but also is said to offer spiritual assistance in helping you learn the life lessons you came here to master and to grow and heal.

Beaver Totem

In this blog series, we have been exploring each power animal or animal sign in the Native American zodiac system. Now, we will explore the beaver totem.



If you were born between April 20th and May 20th, then you were born under the Native American zodiac sign of the beaver.

Connecting Spiritually

From the beaver, you can learn about building upon and acting on your dreams, about teamwork, and persistence, about creating a close-knit family and about being affectionate, hardworking and self-reliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment