Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Sturgeon Totem



Sturgeon Totem Character Traits...

"Individuals born under the sign of the sturgeon, considered to be one of the strongest signs in Native American astrology, are dominant, spontaneous, creative and extroverted. These people were born to lead. They possess grace and dignity, and they have an expansive personality. Ambitious and strong-willed, they are positive and confident in their abilities. These people know what they want in life and they get it."—Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

Does this sound familiar?

Persistence

If you were born under this sign, you are not easily discouraged and will persist to achieve your goal. You can keep going in even the toughest circumstances. You can be quite stubborn, too, in your persistence, and in other ways. Sometimes, you just refuse to hear the other person’s side of things.

But you also are kind and generous and though you determine to succeed, you do not want to do so at someone else’s expense.

More sturgeon characteristics coming your way tomorrow...

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment