Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom: Intuitive Readings

Does life feel chaotic for you, right now? Are you overwhelmed?

Slow down. Get grounded and centered again. Make sure you aren’t trying to “push the river”. It’s not always better to get there faster. Spend time regularly grounding yourself. Connect with the earth mother within.

Are you taking enough time for yourself? Is there anything you might be missing because you are keeping yourself too busy? Busyness can be a way to avoid seeing what is right in front of you. Slow down the pace and really take it all in.

Remember that you have all the time you need to accomplish whatever you set out to do. It’s okay to slow down. You will still get there. Don’t let anyone else rush you. Follow your own rhythm.

And remember, too, that you are not alone. You are being held gently in love. Allow yourself to be aware of the deep love that holds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment