Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom: Intuitive Reading

Open your hands and heart to receive the gifts that are coming your way. Something good is coming. Whatever you allow will show up for you. Expect enchantment and be on the lookout for synchronicities.

There is something you have set in motion and if you continue with it, you will be successful. Within the next few months, something will show up for you, so don’t give up. Carry on, keep moving forward and strengthen your faith and your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment