Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom: Intuitive Reading

You are about to experience an awakening. Get ready for it.

You are being called to fully become who you are, to access all of the magic within, let go of whatever has been holding you back and take flight. Set your intention, ask for intuitive guidance, call out for healing energy and open yourself to the magic that will take place.

Trust your ability to find the answers you need. Solutions will come to you if you can relax enough to allow them. Begin to stretch into your potential by trusting the magic within you and the wisdom you seek to provide answers, to provide guidance and to bring about awakening and transformation.

Journal Questions

(1) What do the words "magic", "transformation", and "awakening" mean to you?

(2) What might they mean in your life at this point in time?

(3) Is there an area of your life that needs transformation?

No comments:

Post a Comment