Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Friday, September 10, 2010

Nurture Your Spirit by Celebrating Fall



Decorating for Fall

Fall is my favorite season!! I swear I can feel fall in the air toward the end of August, in spite of the 90-degree-plus heat and humidity here in the south. And my eye starts roaming around the rooms in my home, looking for ways to begin to add those touches that say "autumn joy."

Well, if you feel that way, too, you and I are in great company. Head over to The Inspired Room and meet the collection of women who are already feeling fall!

Meet Me Here on Fridays

Join me every Friday for Friday Feng Shui, helping you bring joy to your home and nurture your soul by sharing everything I have learned about medicine feng shui and interior alignment from Denise Linn and other great spiritual designers. And during the month of October, on Fridays here and every day at Create a Home for Your Soul, I will enjoy 21 Days of Autumn Bliss.




Feng Shui Principles

How to get started so you, too, can experience autumn wonder in October? Here are some brief ways to start the process. More on each in the days and weeks to come.

(1) Clear Your Clutter: I am doing that right now but let me admit that I have a ways to go because I am a pack rat.

(2) Clear Your Space: Release any negative energy trapped inside your home. Open the windows, light a candle in each room, mist or smudge the rooms and transform the way your house feels.

(3) Honor Your Alignment: Do you know which element your spirit aligns with most? Find out and choose carefully when you begin decorating.

See you next Friday!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment