Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Full Moon Friday ~~ Shine on, Harvest Moon!...

I am writing this post early in case anyone wants to get in on the full moon action today instead of tomorrow. The official full moon time was last night around 11pm and it began its rise during the autumn equinox, so lots of spiritual stuff happening these past couple of days.

Since the full moon remains full for a couple of days before it begins to go into hiding, I decided to make the Friday Feng Shui post a Friday Full Moon post instead.

My son and I both created full moon dreamboards today. If you would like to create one, too, think about what in your life you would like to create or harvest as we begin the autumn season.

Here are our dreamboards! Mine is above, my son's is below. Please share yours on my Squidoo full moon dreamboard lens. Once yours is created, I invite you to put it on your windowsill, balcony or near the window where the light of the moon will pass by...




No comments:

Post a Comment