Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Snake

The Snake

If you were born between October 24th and November 21st, you were born under the sign of the snake.

Snake Totem Character Traits

"The feelings of people born under the sign of the snake can be intense, but these people are also cautious. They avoid revealing their weaknesses to others. On the surface, they are bold and confident people, but this façade masks insecurity and a need to protect their feelings. Those born under the snake sign have the ability to sum up others at a glance and see right through charlatans almost before they have spoken." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

Does that sound like you?

If you were born under this sign, then you are able to do the same thing in new situations, knowing almost immediately, on an intuitive level, whether the situation is a good one or a bad one. You may have an interest in the occult, but want proof before they believe any particular claim.

Snake people make great strategists, so if you are headed somewhere in life, I would bet that you have a detailed plan for getting there.

More snake totem characteristics tomorrow...

See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment