Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Native American Astrology: More Beaver Totem Characteristics

As a reminder, if you were born between April 20th and May 20th, you were born under the sign of the beaver.



Beaver Totem Astrology Traits

They are often very warm, loving and gentle. They are easygoing people. It takes them a while to get angry but once they do, look out, because they can have fierce tempers and are not easy to be around when they are angry!
They also can be stubborn, resistant to change and extremely jealous and possessive. Because their personal conviction are so strong, it can be difficult for them to see the value in the ideas of others.

But they are loyal, generous, honest and dependable. They are good with money and they have integrity. They make decisions cautiously and carefully, thinking things through, weighing the pros and cons, before they decide. They avoid making rash decisions but often are proved right in their choices once they do decide.

They work very well with their hands and are often very physical people.

Professions

Because they are good at hanging on to their money, developing wealth and sustaining it, they would be good in most any business, but also would make good bankers or financial consultants.

No comments:

Post a Comment