Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Raven




The Raven

If you were born between September 23rd and October 23rd, you were born under the sign of the raven.

Raven Totem Character Traits

"People born under the sign of the raven are highly efficient individuals who put ideas into practice. They can be dynamic, but they may not always seize opportunities when they arise. Individuals born under this sign are pretty tech-savvy people, so they are able to learn and use the latest technology quite easily, and they can use it to their advantage. Ravens are very ambitious; they have great potential for new and successful enterprises." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

Balance is very important to people born under this sign, so sometimes, when decisions have to be made, they are found sitting on the fence, weighing pros and cons and finding it hard to land on either side.

Raven people hate conflict and will avoid people who seem to be causing trouble. Though they are not known to carry a grudge, if you hurt them, they are not likely to forget it.

Does this sound like you, so far?

More raven characteristics tomorrow. See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment