Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Cougar Sign

If you were born between February 19th and March 20th, your animal sign is cougar, also called panther and mountain lion.

Cougar Traits

"When working on a spiritual vibration, cougars can teach you about speed, grace, territoriality, sensitivity, mystery, and communication." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

If you were born under the sign of the cougar, you are gentle and patient, and malleable. You are likely to adapt quickly to your surroundings and can easily become completely absorbed in your environment.

You are friendly and good-natured, kind and compassionate. You are very sensitive to other people’s feelings and often can sense what they need and give it to them. But you also are sensitive to the energy of the environment around you, to everything around you.

However, because you take things so personally and are so sensitive and emotional, others may feel that you require a lot of energy. Still, you are likable, and are likely to be quite popular. You are very loyal and you love your family and your home.

More cougar traits tomorrow...

See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment