Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Grizzly Bear...



Grizzly Bear Totem Characteristics

"People born under the grizzly bear totem seldom seek the spotlight; they are somewhat introverted, and they usually prefer to work behind the scenes. They are naturally fastidious regarding cleanliness, hygiene, and health. They strive for perfection. Those born under this sign often feel as though they are not good enough. Some of these feelings may be a holdover from a childhood during which others in the family were valued more highly or where these individuals were made to feel worthless."—Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

People born under this sign find it hard to deal with criticism. This may be because they already are so critical of themselves. They try to reach for perfection but know that they fall short, as we all do.

Does any of this fit for you?

More characteristics of the grizzly bear tomorrow...

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment