Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Native American Astrology: The Otter Totem

If you were born between January 20th and February 15th, your primary animal is the otter.

The Otter

"The charming and friendly otter is the most playful of animals in the wild. Both river and sea otters are happy when entertaining others." –Deborah Durbin, Simply Native American Astrology

Otter Totem Characteristics

There are times when you are sensitive and shy. And you also are often gentle and patient with others. But then there are times when you are not only enthusiastic, outgoing and lively, you can be quite the exhibitionist! Either way, you are likely to be quite strong-willed and you can be forceful when you want your way.

Does that sound like you?

More otter characteristics coming your way tomorrow...

See you then!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment