Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Native American Astrology: Deer Characteristics...

Multiple Interests

Deer people have a variety of interests but they often only skim the surface of them, rather than becoming deeply absorbed. If they do find something that absorbs them, they are nonetheless aware that they are missing out on other interests they might pursue.

Professions

The main thing to keep in mind for choice of career is that people born under this sign need variety and change or they will get bored. So jobs where they can either change what they are working on or who they work with will help them stay interested and motivated.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment