Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Strawberry Moon Wishes


I decided to participate in the Full Moon Dreamboard telecircle but couldn't do it at the appointed time. I will have to wait until tomorrow to listen to the recording. Meanwhile, here's what I will do...

My plan, this afternoon, is to think about my spiritual practice and, specifically, to ponder how to make some of the changes I have been thinking about lately. I would like to slow down and pursue a more contemplative, cup-of-tea, ritual-inspired life.
But I find that so, so difficult!! And I return to it again and again, so I think, while journaling this afternoon, I also will do an intuitive reading, to see what might need to shift to help me accomplish it.

And then, that is what I will offer the moon tonight by way of prayer, and tomorrow, with my dreamboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment