Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is Horse One of Your Power Animals?



Is Horse One of Your Power or Spirit Animals?

Horses love to run free, untethered, without boundaries. Roaming wherever fancy takes them. If horse is one of your power animals, then you also value freedom and autonomy.

You like to explore (and possibly to travel) just for the fun of it, and may be drawn to the metaphysical realm. Psychic or shamanic work might be a good fit for you.

If horse has entered your life as a spirit animal, think about the issues of freedom and travel and exploration.

Also, think about boundaries at work or in relationships.

Journal Questions

(1) Is it time to assert yourself in some way? Move into a new level of empowerment?

(2) Is it time to move on? Do you need to allow someone else to move on?

(3) Is there any sense of constriction in your life? A need for freedom? Or space?

No comments:

Post a Comment