Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Friday, June 4, 2010

Finding Your Power Animals, Part Two

How to Identify Your Power Animals

Dreamwork

You can place a pen and a journal by your bed each night and just before you go to sleep, ask to dream about any animals that are with you in spirit. Tell yourself that you will remember any dream that is important, and after a few nights, you are likely to find yourself dreaming the answers.

Meditation

Try meditating to know more about your power animals. Start by settling into your chair, taking a few minutes to relax by breathing deeply and slowly, and mentally release any stress you have brought with you to the experience.

Then imagine a peaceful setting, ask to meet with your power animal and see what happens as you continue.

Intuitive Readings

Animal medicine cards can be used in several ways, but we will identify two here.

(1) You can draw cards specifically to find your permanent companions, your power animals, and use that guidance to learn about the character traits, strength and wisdom that is always available to you and that you can grow into even more.

(2) But you can also use them to discover which spirit animals have something to say to you in the moment. Guidance that is important for that day, or for a time, but not necessarily forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment