Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Saturday, July 17, 2010

When Were You Born? The Frog Clan, Part Two

What Frog Offers You

(1) It can help you get more in touch with your feelings and be more sensitive to the feelings of others. With frog's energy, you can deepen your compassionate responses to others and express deeper empathy.

(2) It can also help you come into your own, in the creative sense.

(3) You may find that being around water nurtures you. Lakes, pools, rivers, beaches ~~ even your own shower can provide a nurturing experience if you are open to it. Frog can help cleanse and clear you of negativity.

"Call on the rains to help clear emotional and mental toxins that have accumulated, those that contaminate your heart, mind and body and prevent you from being fully you."--Steven Farmer, Ph.D, Power Animals: How to Connect with Your Animal Spirit Guide

How to Connect More Deeply

(1) Become aware of anything you need to let go of and connect with frog to do so. Physically, you might you could try hooping around a bit, frog-style (my son, a frog clan member, loves to do this!).

(2) Create a physical cleansing by taking a bath with Epsom salts or choosing to detox from toxicity. Journal about the ways in which you need to let go emotionally.

(3) Sing. Your voice can be used for clearing, too! Also, ask yourself where in your life you have lost or are losing your voice and journal about how to get it back.

Frog Lessons

Frog can help you let go of things that no longer serve you, find your voice when you hesitate to express how you feel, clear your home or work space of negativity and help you get clearer about who you really are and what you are here to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment