Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

When Were You Born? The Butterfly Clan in Native American Astrology

If you were born during one of the date ranges listed below, you are part of the butterfly clan.

Native American Spirituality

In Native American spirituality, humans and animals are considered to be part of one big family. Our animal companions are brothers and sisters in spirit and they offer us support and help in developing the strengths we need and learning the lessons we are here to learn.

Native American Astrology

This astrology system is similar to others in that it is based on a twelve-month calendar and birthdates, but is different in that each birthdate range is matched to a power animal, a seasonal recommendation and seasonal animal, an element and an animal clan.

Animal Clans

There are four animal clans: the butterfly clan, the frog clan, the turtle clan and the thunderbird clan. The butterfly clan is the focus of this article.

Butterfly Clan Member Birthdates

January 20th-February 18th
May 21st-June 20th
September 23rd-October 23rd

Next Post: What Butterfly offers you and how to deepen the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment