Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Thursday, July 15, 2010

When Were You Born? The Frog Clan in Native American Astrology

If you were born during one of the three date ranges listed in this blog post, you are a member of the frog clan, according to Native American astrology. In Native American spirituality, power and spirit animals connect to us, available when needed and they offer us their strengths.

Native American Astrology

Within that system, using a twelve-month calendar, birth dates are associated with power animals, seasonal animals, the four directions on the medicine wheel, stones and crystals, trees, colors and animal clans.

Animal Clans

There are four clans, including the frog clan, the turtle clan, the butterfly clan and the thunderbird clan. The focus of this article is the frog clan.

Frog Clan Member Birthdates

February 19th-March 20th
June 21st-July 22nd
October 24th-November 21st

Next Post: What Frog offers you and how to connect more deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment