Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom: A Message for Healers

Intuitive Reading:

You have enormous potential within you to create exactly the life you want, the life that is waiting for you. And you are called to work within yourself to change whatever needs changing and heal whatever needs healing so that you can manifest your greatest good.

Your greatest source of power is your ability to change yourself on the inside, to change your thoughts and beliefs, to change the energy or consciousness you inhabit.

There is a two-year period at work in your life. You may be at the beginning of it or you may be nearing the end. But this period is a process of transformation. Expect change to occur.

Are you resisting change when you shouldn't?

Mourn what is past and then, let it go, creating space and a heart open wide for the new that will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment