Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Plans for this Blog

Now that I have shared my story, I am ready to get the conversation started. There's a list a few posts down of what I plan to talk about as I sip my cup of chamomile tea...

I plan to post at least once a week, but I am not sure on what day yet. And I will post even more often than that whenever possible.

There are some regular posts I want to make...

(1) Wednesday Wisdom: I want to offer intuitive readings or insights from my own each week. These may be animal medicine readings or angel card readings or whatever happens to come to me.

(2) Native American Spirituality: I will post something related to this topic once a week. It may be astrology or finding your power animals or connecting with nature, etc.

(3) Tea Reflections: As I sip my tea and reflect on the week or the day, I will share thoughts or insights about healing or spirituality, or spiritual experiences related to meditation or journaling.

Grab your own cup of tea and join me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment