Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Strawberry Lemonade Happiness



I decided to move out of my comfy chamomile rut and begin to experiment with other teas. And I want to combine tea with meditation. I'm reading a great book about it called Tea Here Now: Relax and Rejuvenate with a Tea Lifestyle - Rituals, Remedies, and Meditations.

So I am going to start having afternoon tea every day that I am able to create space for it. I used to do it when my son was younger, and he and I both loved it! He would wake up from his nap and I would make tea for both of us.

Well, today, I decided to try Teavana's Strawberry Lemonade tea and I am loving it! I wish I had made a whole pot.

Within a few sips, it was making me happy, which prompted me to think about how there could be happiness in little moments like this one. Sipping my tea, watching the breeze gently ruffle the trees outside my window, enjoying the warm, bright afternoon sun... life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment