Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Deer Moon Dreamboard


I was tired this afternoon, and not really in the mood to put together a dreamboard. To be honest, I have been feeling discouraged lately.

And I suspect that today, I am sad, though I have no intention of examining that closely enough to figure out why.

But I did it anyway because I know how powerful it can be to offer a wish or an intention to the moon!

It's small, but heartfelt!

What are your wishes for this full moon? Share them here in the comment section if you would like or post them on the dreamboard page at full moon dreamboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment