Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Oh Geez, I'm Back! :)

After completing my two-year program to become a certified spiritual director (or certified story crafter, as I'd like to call it), becoming certified, and then, doing something entirely different, I am, once again, exploring the call to ministry. Whatever that will mean!

It will definitely be different than what most people think of when they hear the word, minister, but I am still figuring out the how and the what.

And I'm kind of excited!

When I began to feel the nudge again, I doubted it, of course, but then did a lot of intuitive guidance, started paying attention to my dreams again, and all the messages seemed to point in the same direction.

Here's what I am thinking needs to merge...

Celtic spirituality
Native American spirituality
Fashion Feng Shui
Intuitive guidance
Spiritual teaching
Writing
Working at home

No comments:

Post a Comment