Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom: Intuitive Reading ~ Coming into Your Own

Something new is being birthed into your life. You are in a good place to let go of the old and make way for the new.

You are especially close to the spiritual energy of the between places, the realm of life hovering on the bridge between the physical and the spiritual.

The energy of creativity is available to you. Nurture and take care of any new projects you have begun and be on the lookout for new opportunities to come your way. When they show up, move toward them quickly and aggressively. Ask for guidance about how to make the most of those opportunities.

Though you do not need massive strength to be safe and secure, you do need to be capable of standing on your own. Stay grounded and connected to the energy of both earth and water.

Now is the time to assert yourself, to express your authority and know that you will be heard and your authority respected. Follow your own path and listen to your own wisdom. You know what is best for you and it is safe to trust that inner knowing. Allow it to guide you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment