Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Thanksgiving Reunion with Sweet Tea

I am thinking about my grandmother tonight, who we called Mommy Eunice. I was talking earlier with my mother about how I wish we could all be at her house for Thanksgiving and eat her collard greens and turkey, drink her sweet tea and have her pound cake for dessert. 

Well, the sweet tea I bought for our meal tonight is one I've never tried before and it tastes A LOT like Mommy Eunice's tea! I feel connected to her just drinking it! This has been a great day. 

I hope yours has been, too! Happy Thanksgiving!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment