Welcome to my blog!


I completely abandoned it a year or so ago but I'm back, now, still trying to discern a call to ministry (?) and figure out how to weave the various strands of my spiritual interests together with what seems to be an insistent call I haven't yet answered.

How it will all look, I have no idea!

So these posts will be for me until I can figure out exactly what I will offer to others.

You're still welcome to join me for tea & contemplation. :)

Meditation Video

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom: Intuitive Reading

You are going to need to draw on courage and strength to face the truth about something. It maybe the way you feel about a situation you’re involved in or something that is happening that you would rather not know about, or a truth about yourself, but whatever it is, you haven’t admitted it to yourself yet.

Know that it is safe to do so and you will be guided and healed and protected. And that loving, angelic help is always available when you ask.

This truth is related to illusions you are holding onto that are holding you back. Remember that many things are not the way they seem. Sometimes we create those illusions to protect ourselves. But you are becoming ready to know what it is.

You are ready now for the transformation and healing that will come from knowing the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment